Chain Link Fences
Chain link fences are one of the most popular types of fences we install and sell. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner looking to improve your property and add security, we can help. Our chain link fence products are excellent at securing your property.
Chain link fences use galvanized steel wiring to form a woven pattern. Each link in the fence zig-zags around the next, create small, diamond shapes that are little enough to keep things out—or in—while still providing you with an open view. It is the most common type of fencing used in the United States. Our team of fencing contractors have used them to create pet enclosures, provide safety fencing, enclose tennis and basketball courts, and more. If you have a need for safety or privacy, we can make our chain link fence products work for you.
Design Options with Chain Link Fence
The first option you will have when selecting your chain link fence is the weight or gauge of the wire. The lower the number, the heavier the wire, and the great the protection it provides. However, the lower the gauge, the greater the cost, so you will need to weigh the pros and cons.
The next option is the mesh diameter. This refers to the size of the diamonds in the weave. The standard diameter is 2 inches, but there are larger diameters available if that is what you require.
After you select the gauge and diameter, you need to decide on the height of your fence. Chain link fencing comes in many different heights as it is often used for security purposes. And, due to the nature of the fence, we can cut it to size if needed.
Next up is the coating. The most inexpensive chain link will be coated with zinc to prevent oxidation, which causes rust. However, you can also opt for PVC finishes, which create a smoother, longer-lasting finish.
Finally, you need to decide which color you want for your chain link fence. We can offer you several different colors so you can get the best look for your property. Standard colors are silver, black, brown, and green, but we are happy to work with you on other colors as needed.
The Benefits of Chain Link Fences
Chain link fencing offers many benefits. Below are just some of the benefits it offers.
- It is ideal for keeping pet enclosures, as well as making sure outside animals don’t get inside.
- Chain link fences are great for security.
- It is a very affordable fencing material. No other type of fence is as affordable as chain link, making it the best choice for expansive property.
- You can put up chain link for temporary purposes. From keeping a job site safe to fencing off a carnival or festival, chain link is affordable enough to use it for temporary purposes and can be reused time and time again.
- Chain link fencing is designed to last. Many homeowners and business owners never need to replace it in their lifetimes.
- Chain link fences are incredibly easy to repair in the event of damages.
- There is little to no maintenance required.
- Fire Rated Glass for added strength and durability.
- With All Counties Fence you are buying a true glass wall fence system
Choose All Counties Fence and Supply
When you partner with All Counties Fence and Supply, you benefit from our decades of cumulative experience. We have been supplying and installing chain link fences since our business formed in 1978, and we know the ins and outs of the process. Our technicians specialize in chain link fence installation, removal, and replacement. When we complete work on your property, we inspect it and ensure that you have been given only the very best products and service.
Are you ready to give your home or business the sophistication and protection that chain link fencing offers? Then take the time to reach out to our chain link fencing specialists. Our Riverside, CA technicians are available weekdays by phone at (951) 780-9300 or online via our contact form.
And, of course, you are always welcome to stop by our showroom and see our products in person. We cannot wait to work with you.