Lodge Pole and Pipe Rail Fences
Lodge pole pine and pipe rail fences are ideal for surrounding expansive property while still leaving room for smaller animals to get in and out. These fences are not designed for securing property as much as they are for securing livestock and horses.
Lodge pole fences are sturdy, wood fences that fit most any landscape. They are great for creating corrals and other livestock enclosures. Using round, wood poles and rails, this is the type of fence that we tend to associate with rural areas and ranches in particular.
Pipe rail fences are metal enclosures that perform the same functions as lodge pole fences do. However, they offer more flexibility in terms of the rails, so you can use this type of fence to better secure your property.
Some common applications for these fence types include:
- Decorative fences
- Ranch fences
- Equestrian fences
- Cattle fences
- Farm fences
- Estate fences
Lodge Pole and Pipe Rail Fence Options
Our lodge pole fences can look as sleek or as rustic as you desire; the primary difference here is how uniform and polished the wood is. We can build them as tall as you need, and your needs will vary depending on the application. You can also customize the amount of rails in your fence; we offer two, three, and four rail options. Finally, you can also choose the type of wood and the finish—if any—that is applied.
Our pipe rail fences are offered in any color you wish, making them a great way to add character to your property. You can choose how many rails you want, as well as the height of the fence. We can also add material for additional security, including Sheffield wire, horse wire, barbed wire, and more.
If you already have a design in mind or have found some inspiration, share it with us. Our goal is to give you a product that meets both your wants and needs. We are more than happy to customize your lodge pole or pipe rail fence in any way possible.
The Benefits of Lodge Pole Fences
Before you make a purchase, it is important that you understand the benefits that the fence type can offer you. While lodge pole and pipe rail fences are similar, there are some differences in their benefits. So to help you make your decision, let’s start by looking at the benefits of lodge pole fences.
- Durable: Lodge pole fencing is used on large expanses of property, and that means it needs to be very durable. It is too difficult to check it for problems with any regularity, so we ensure that our fences are built to last.
- Low Maintenance: Lodge pole fencing is designed to be installed and then forgotten about. If you wish, you can apply weatherproofing every so many years, but it isn’t necessary.
- Affordable: These fences are meant to allow you to secure a massive amount of property without going broke. That is why they have been favored by farmers and ranchers for centuries.
The Benefits of Pipe Rail Fences
Now that we know the benefits of lodge pole fences, what are the benefits of pipe rail fences?
- Durable: Much like lodge pole, pipe rail fences are very durable. Once they are installed, you do not need to check them for problems on a regular basis.
- Attractive: The clean lines of pipe rail fences are very attractive. The fact that you can customize their colors and designs also means that it is easy to get the look you want.
- Secure: While lodge pole fences keep livestock and horses where they need to be, they do not secure smaller animals. Pipe rail fences can be customized so smaller livestock cannot get through the rails.
The All Counties Fence and Supply Difference
At ACFAS, we understand that purchasing fencing for your home or business is a major investment, and a very big decision to make. To guarantee customer satisfaction, we offer a wide range of styles for you to choose from. Our staff is always happy to help you decide which option is best for you. And once you have made your decision, our expert installation team will have it in place in no time.
Choose All Counties Fence and Supply
Both businesses and homeowners love the quality and safety that All Counties Fence and Supply vinyl fences provide. These fences add beauty and style to your property while keeping the grounds secure. If you need a lodge pole or pipe rail fence, turn to us.
Experience the incredible customer service and products we have offered Riverside and San Bernardino counties’ residents for the last 40 years. Stop by our showroom today or call for your free estimate. We look forward to working with you.